Saturday 19 August 2017

Organic Harvest-Anti Wrinkle Cream Review & Swatch

Hi Friends,

Today I am going to review Organic Harvest Anti-Wrinkle Cream Pamper Skin. It contains All natural things like Fruit jelly, Lemon essential oil. Vitamin C ensure flawless your skin.




Lemon: -Consider having smoothing and relaxing effect.

ESSENTIAL OIL:-It also moisture skin and nursing

Fruit JELLY: -  It work great stress buster







It fights ageing and wrinkle to look younger. It is herbal that work on skin it hydrating soft intense your skin. When it applies on skin it gives flawless skin

PROS:

  • ©      Reduce wrinkle
  • ©      Moistures skin
  • ©      Smooth skin
  • ©      Flawless skin


COST:
450INR,  But I got 200/-voucher for next purchase great deal Isn't It.

Happy Sopping all :) 









Happy Sopping all :) 

1 comment:

  1. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. http://hairstylesg.com

    ReplyDelete

What I wore ? Valentine Day Outfit.

Hey All, I know i am bit late in posting my OOTD. So i had blast on valentine day , hope you had too. Whether you are doing couple-y  th...