Tuesday 29 August 2017

DeBB and Flomar Nail Polish------REVIEW AND SWATCH




Hello gorgeous gals 
Today I am review about nail polish because I am very much fascinating about nail polish. It glorious and gorgeous on finger. It completes all your outfit either traditional or western outfits. Its festive season so I am also in festive mood. So gals I am choosing all bright colours.
DeBB and Flomar both brands are new to me. I  just purchased from World Trade Centre Dubai.















WEBSITE:-
PROS:-
Easy to apply
Easy to dry
Ultra glossy
Only 2 coats is enough
Cost
It is 15 AED but I am lucky to get 7 AED because sale is going on and I was lucky to be in it
Super fun and amazing deal.
Happy shopping!!! 

3 comments:

  1. These polishes are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. These polishes are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks attractive and good help for teenage girls who are inspiring to go ahead in style thanks to you they go a source.great work indeed.

    ReplyDelete

What I wore ? Valentine Day Outfit.

Hey All, I know i am bit late in posting my OOTD. So i had blast on valentine day , hope you had too. Whether you are doing couple-y  th...