Monday 24 July 2017

The Faraset Highlighter Pallette Faresat Review + Swatches

Hello Friends,

Today I am gonna share review and swatches of this gorgeous Highlighter. It says baking powder but it’s actually a highlighter. This palette was my very first Instagram purchase. Lot of people have been talking about this new Brand ( this is a middle east brand, sadly no website available). 













The palette comes with 4 different shades.
How to use:

  • For eyes use a wet brush. 
  • For face use fan brush.


Pro:

  • Very pigmented
  • Full size mirror
  • Sturdy packaging
  • 36 months for expiry from date of opening
  • Long wearing


Cons:

  • Accordingly to me its bit expensive. 
  • No website available
  • It not water proof.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What I wore ? Valentine Day Outfit.

Hey All, I know i am bit late in posting my OOTD. So i had blast on valentine day , hope you had too. Whether you are doing couple-y  th...