Sunday 2 July 2017

Faces Go Chic Mulberry Slush Review + Swatches

Hello Friends,

Today I am gonna share the swatches and review of Faces Go Chic (Mulberry Slush) which I recently bought from Health and Glow App. CLICK to buy.The shade is beautiful for everyday wear & it would suit a wide variety of Indian skin tones.




















The packing: It comes in cardboard casing which is sturdy.

Pros: Quality is good
last for 4-5 hrs
matte finish lipstick
doesn't stain your lip.


Cons: Mrp 275/- but I got great discount from the app, I paid only 109/- which was a steal.
Have you tried Go Chic lippies from Faces- comment & share your experience:)











No comments:

Post a Comment

What I wore ? Valentine Day Outfit.

Hey All, I know i am bit late in posting my OOTD. So i had blast on valentine day , hope you had too. Whether you are doing couple-y  th...